LOTS of SlickQuiz WordPress Updates v1.2.33-37
Well, it’s been a while since I’ve posted about new updates to SlickQuiz but I’ve put a ton of work into it over the last month or so and am overall very happy with some of the new features and changes that have been included! Here’s the run down…
Previewing the quiz is now an OPTIONAL step when saving or updating quizzes! This makes for a much smoother experience and avoids issues with popup blockers hiding the Preview window. Now, you’ll find separate options to “Preview”, “Save Draft”, and “Publish”.
- We now have separate options to randomly sort questions and randomly sort answers.
- “Back” buttons styles are now less distracting.
- General UI and documentation improvements (this one especially makes me happy!)
- BUG FIX: unpublishing works again!
BUG FIX: You should no longer see a bunch of
\\\\\\\\s in your option values.
- Improved sharing buttons!! They’re no longer the standard button styles, but are instead now more stylistically customizable via CSS.
- The Facebook share option now includes score and quiz information!
- An “Email” button has been added to sharing buttons! Sooo many people have been asking for this!
- AND new developer hooks have been added! See the Plugin Installation page for more details. And huge thanks to @phh for the contribution! This will give developers the ability to customize the quiz and it’s functionality even more.
- MOAR general UI cleanup and goodness. Less confusion and more clarification == GOOD.
- You now have the ability to delete saved scores. Another common ask!
- There’s a new option to save email addresses with scores. I’ve been getting this request since the plugin launched!
There you have it! In the last month, I’ve closed around 10 Github Issues and am steadily working towards a 1.2.4 release and 20,000 downloads! Woohoo! Yeah, open source!!